INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use redundant cookies before browsing them.
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
¿WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the session identifier. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessarycookies that contain the language of the session. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires 1 year after the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookies that allow you to control unique visits. A cookie will be installed the first time a user logs into the website using a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes his/her browser will they be considered a different user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to profile users. It expires after 24 hours.
Please note that this Cookies Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of third party websites that may be linked to this website.